Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Thing 9 - Blog Search

I didn't really find Edublogs very helpful because it seemed to be just a voting on blogs that individuals find useful. Bloglines was intersting to look at, but there were WAY too many results. Although I enjoyed looking through them, I can't imagine having the time during the school year to actually find that much time to browse. If I had the time I think it would take too long to sort through to find something specific to use at school. I can see using this site as a recommendation to those professionals that simply have the time (no children) to just browse and enjoy browsing., I found the Technorati was easy to use and was easy to self direct myself through. This is a blog search I can actually see my using and recommending to my friends and fellow professionals.

No comments:

Post a Comment