Thursday, July 23, 2009

Thing 16 - Wikis

Wikis - oh how my group of librarians have tried to get this going! We have been so overwhelmed with many more campuses than librarians it just hasn't happened! I like the community wiki. A community wiki would be a great way for a campus to communicate with the librarian about what they have going on in the classroom and to work on collaboration. I also like the idea of a group of librarians being able to use a wiki to share information about books as well as lessons. I would personally love to have a wiki to share with my multiple campuses to use for research lessons. Wikis will help me be able present and share information with not only fellow librarians but also with teachers, students and the principal.

1 comment:

  1. Try starting a single wiki idea that you think you can manage on your own with either your campus or other librarians. Give yourself some time to get used to the "concept" and I bet the other will come quickly!

    ReplyDelete