Thursday, July 23, 2009

Thing 14 - Technorati

What a great way to find specific blogs on specific subjects. I liked being able to narrow the search by using tags. This advanced search was very helpful. I found the date and time reference of current post a wonderful asset. This would be helpful and a time saver when looking for newer and relevant posts on a topic.



I wasn't surprised that I didn't follow many of the popular blogs. I always liked the "hole in the wall" type stores and restaurants and I guess blogs are the same way! I couldn't resist and had to search MJ (Michael Jackson). Yes, there were an overload of blogs! There were a little over 141,000 blogs on Michael. I have to admit it was fun! Something I would not have done during the school year! But it is fun to learn about things on a personal / fun level! I will be more likely to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment