Wednesday, June 6, 2012

EDLD 5363 Web Conference on June 4, 2012

I attended my first web conference for EDLD 5363 on the first day of class, June 4.  I was rushed to get home from school and get online but was very glad I did.  Dr. Abernathy had worked hard to make sure every assignment document and links were correct.  After many of us brought up the fact that our assignment documents that we had downloaded that day from epic were marked June 2009 and June 2011, Dr. Abernathy realized there had been a glitch somewhere beyond her control.  We each gave her our personal email addresses and she quickly emailed us the correct documents that night.  As with every web conference I have participated in there are technical difficulties but patience always prevails and value from meeting with the professor and fellow classmates is beneficial. 

No comments:

Post a Comment