Thursday, June 21, 2012

EDLD 5363 Web Conference June 18, 2012


This was my third full web conference.  I logged in on Sunday 6/17 while I was out of town in a hotel and after about 20 minutes I was knocked off the conference and could not get back in.  I figured that this was due to hotel bandwidth.   I had many questions over the assignments for week three so I logged back in on Monday, 6/18.  This was an extremely beneficial and I was so glad I chose to login that night!  There were many questions answered not only by Dr. Abernathy but students as well.  I felt like we all worked as a collaborative group.  Questions were answered over our group project as well as future courses and our internship.  I took the first class several years ago and then had to stop due to health issues with my mother.  After starting back last fall I realized things had changed in the first class from when I took it and I have some catching up to do.  I still have questions that I will talk to Dr. Abernathy about but felt a relief when she told us we had a class in the middle that was kind of a catch up time for internship and our Action Research project.  That information made my day!  One of my group members also attended the web conference that night and we had a side chat going on during the conference about things that pertained to our group.  This web conference was the most beneficial conference that I have attended. 

No comments:

Post a Comment