Thursday, March 15, 2012

EDLD 5364 UDL Book Builder

A Divided Nation
http://bookbuilder.cast.org/view.php?op=view&book=57475&page=1

This was a very enjoyable assignment. This was a technology tool that I will actually use and share with teachers. This format allowed me to use a variety of representations including pictures, sound and narration. These tools are inclusive of more styles of learning which is what we read about from Rose & and Meyer (2002). I never could figure out how to have a colored background. I would have liked to have had that option. I believe this type of book will help all learners even those with visual and hearing impairments. I can even see assigning this task for students to use. I believe they would enjoy using their own content and feel like they had a part of a project that would all everyone in their class.

No comments:

Post a Comment