Sunday, November 27, 2011

EDLD 5301 - Week 2 Reflection

Last week I was feeling lost and unsure of the direction for my action research project to follow. Truthfully, I was still unsure about action research! This week the readings and the interviews opened my eyes and I felt more prepared to move forward. Dr. Lewis' video interview stated that the topic must be relatable to the person doing the research. This statement had an impact and directed my thinking when I was working on the areas of 9 passions part of this weeks assignment. As my supervisor and I discussed topics for my research, they were all relatable to me and my current assignment. However, the topic that I chose, OverDrive Media, I have a passion for. That passion will drive my rigor with this action research project.

No comments:

Post a Comment